Light and Salt Association received funding for Year 4 of their Hogg
Foundation-CoC grant to conduct and implement advocacy activities to promote mental well-being and healthy lifestyles among Asian-American youth. They are recruiting 15 individuals to learn to become active advocates for the Asian American Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander community.
• Of Asian ethnicity and residing in Texas
• 16-26 years old
• Able to speak, read, and write English well
• Demonstrated interest or experience in community health work
• Flexible schedule to complete 12 one-hour training sessions and advocacy
activities which starts on September 15, 2022 and ends on January, 2023
• Willing to promote and align with the mission of the Light and Salt Association
• If you are under 21 years old, need a letter indicating parental permission to participate.
• A stipend of $500 upon successful completion of activities and project.